Frequently Asked Questions
- We have 3 classrooms in total. 1 Infant Room, 1 Toddler Room, and 1 Preschool Room.
Little Champs Day Care provides three types of programs based on children’s age.
- Infant (6 months to 17 months)
- Toddler (18 months to 29 months)
- Preschool (30 months to 3.8 years)
The ratios depend on the children’s age, as younger children need more hands-on care than older children. The exact ratio is as follows:
- Infant Classroom: 1 Teacher for every 3 Children
- Toddler Classroom: 1 Teacher for every 5 Children
- Preschool Classroom: 1 Teacher for every 8 Children
- Indoor and outdoor shoes
- Water bottle
- Milk Bottle & Formula for Infants
- 1 Blankets for nap time
- 4 Full extra changes of clothes
- Diapers, wipes and diaper creams (if your child is not toilet trained)
- Winter – full snowsuit, hat, 2 pairs of mittens, warm winter boots, scarf, extra socks
- Spring and Fall – light jacket, hat, rubber boots
- Summer – sun hat, closed shoes or sandals with a secure back strap (no flip flops – safety hazard)
Our part-time programs are available for Infant, Toddler, and Preschool. Part-time is defined as 2 or 3 full days scheduled days per week (for example, full-day for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday). A half-day option is not available at our daycare.
For some menus of our daycare, please visit the Meal Menu page. A qualified cook prepares fresh and on-site lunch and snacks. In case your child has an allergy, dietary restrictions, or intolerances, kindly notify us in advance, preferably during the registration process. We will do our best to arrange as per your child’s needs.
Fridge/freezer is available in Infant classroom so that teachers can easily store milk/breast milk and have quick access to it whenever your child needs it.
- Every classroom goes outside for one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon, weather permitting.
We ensure that our children remain safe while spending time at our daycare. The front door has a Fob Lock system, which allows only registered persons to enter. Staff member escorts all other individuals. For more safety, security cameras are installed throughout the center.
2-hour nap/rest time is fixed for both Toddler and Preschool classrooms. During this time, teachers switch off the lights and play soothing music, so that children feel complete relaxation.
In the Infant classroom, nap time is provided as per the need of each child.
Families are encouraged for short visits so that the child and family members feel comfortable in the new environment. For every classroom, we have qualified Registered Early Childhood Educators. They help your child to feel comfortable and relaxed in their new classroom. If your child feels comfortable in transition by bringing any item from home, he/she can do so.