Our Preschool classroom is prepared with a broad range of carefully selected and attractive learning materials for the use of our children and staff. These materials are divided into five major areas of the curriculum: Practical Life, Sensorial, Mathematics, Language and Culture. Our childcare program is for children aged 30 months to 5 years old to promote independence, creativity and stimulates children’s natural curiosity.
Our early childhood preschool program supplements the regular early childhood curriculum for our 30 months to 5-year-old. Children in our preschool program engage in a full Emergent Curriculum. Our prepared environment is full of activities, which are attractive and interesting to the children and that give them clear messages on how to succeed. Educators design work builds eye-hand coordination, manual dexterity, concentration and self-reliance in children. Important pre-reading and writing skills and basic math concepts are introduced in individual and group lessons at a pace which is developmentally appropriate for each child.
The expected outcomes of our Preschool Program
- Increase knowledge and vocabulary
- Increase of independence from new skills and competencies
- Development of patience and the ability to share
- Internalization of symbol systems: language and math
- Increase of Self Discipline
- Development of good work habits
- Ability to choose and make decisions
- Care and respect for the environment and others
- Linear / Logical thinking
- Develop the ability to sustain interest